Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Google, Paris Hilton and me

The news today on CNN made me realize why here in the U.S. people make a comment like "Did anybody ever tell you that you look like Paris Hilton?" or "Wow, for a second I thought it was Paris walking into our Starbucks cafe!" and alike to me so often... People on the bus, people on the street, even PwC partners!
Here's the reason:
"Top 5 of the searches people run on Google are:
1. Paris Hilton
2. ..."
Seams this girl is really something in the states! But how come I have to be the one associated with her?.. :) Do we really look alike?

8 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger darijaus said...

of course - i told you that even back in LT ages ago :))))

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Monika said...

Yeah, I know... You were the first one to notice that! :)
I guess she's your number 1 star :))

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger darijaus said...

no way - you are number one :)))):P!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Monika said...

no way... :)))

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger darijaus said...

no... :))))

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Monika said...

... :)))

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Do you look like Paris Hilton, or the Paris Hilton look like you? That is the question ;)

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Martynas Banys said...

yoo, real Paris Hilton just needs blond hair!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home